Saturday, October 13, 2012

Blue Egg Brown Nest - Featured!!!

A Big THANK YOU to Blue Egg Brown Nest...

    Christen featured us on her blog Blue Egg Brown Nest for favorite things Friday yesterday and I am just beyond excited!
    I have been a reader of hers for some time and LOVE LOVE LOVE her DIY inspiration and creative spirit. She is truly a gifted interior designer and I hope to some day be as good as her at refinishing furniture!
 
I also want to congratulate our winner of the 24" DIY Vine Monogram!!!! I cannot wait to see what you will do with your new monogram!
 
 
Christen started her post with this....
Nate Burkus says that items in your home just look more high end when they are monogrammed.
 
so head on over to Happy Clam Monogram or our shop on ETSY and MONOGRAM YOUR LIFE! :) and be sure to LIKE us on Facebook!
 
Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment